New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The simulator

preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
    Username Change Points : 11872
    Registration date : 2007-11-06
    Mood : The simulator Stressed

The simulator Empty The simulator

Post by preid1220 Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:30 pm

story:Welcome to the Evelav Amusing part testing area. you and a select few others have been chosen to test our newest creation "the simulator". This revolution of gaming technology uses powerful magnet to pull the electron magnetic signals from your body and use them to act inside of the game world. in event of critical errors the game will shut down. due to the relative unstableness of this new technology we do not know what will happen if you die in the game world but we think you may possibly might just leave the game... probably. A Evelav official will be in the game with you and will teach you the basic instruction. we will be sending you threw 3 of our modes in the game Historical, Horror, and Fantasy. Afterwords a short questionnaire will be handed out so you may select you favorite more. just sit back, relax, and prepare for the most realistic "game" you have ever played. -the speaker lets out a slight chuckle as the gaming pod comes down over your head and powerful restraints are secured.

what you need to do to "play": -you wake up in a black room and hear a voice coming from thin air,after looking down you are shocked to see not your body but a large human shaped white mold- we of the Evelav cooperation need you to fill out a quick personal idea card before you can play -a card with blank info appears on a new wooden table with a violet pen-
    the cards read

Name:
    Eye color:
    size:
    favorite color:
    last resort pull out phrase:

-the voice speaks again- By filling out this card you agree that any harm that may happen to you in the game is not the responsibility of the Evelav and in the event that you die in testing we may sell your organs.

makers notes: i will be in charge off all events in the rpg and seeing that this is my first rpg don't do hard on me. also if you die when playing you must ship your organs to me so i can sell them.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 60948
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : The simulator Tired

The simulator Empty Re: The simulator

Post by Ahmed Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:33 am

Name:Ahmed
    Hair color: Brown