Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Horizons

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird

Go down 
+2
Steve
Ahmed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61089
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Tired

Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Empty
PostSubject: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird   Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:44 am

Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird 1780787_230312833818697_695032613_n

Forget the meme. I couldn't find the template of this image on google. Anyways, is it physically possible to stick your arm through someone's chest so that it comes through the other side?
Back to top Go down
Steve
NH Member
NH Member
Steve

Number of posts : 7323
Username Change Points : 11443
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Mood : Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Relaxed

PostSubject: Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird   Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 4:14 pm

i'm going to say no, not without a cutting aid and not without restraining the body.

there are bullets that don't go through the body, and they are travelling with a lot more force and a lot less resistance than your hand would.
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

Number of posts : 10749
Username Change Points : 12013
Registration date : 2007-11-06
Mood : Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Stressed

PostSubject: Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird   Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Well, it depends. Is there already a hole for the hand to go into?
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Mood : Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Tired

PostSubject: Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird   Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Steve wrote:
i'm going to say no, not without a cutting aid and not without restraining the body.

there are bullets that don't go through the body, and they are travelling with a lot more force and a lot less resistance than your hand would.

So if I exceed the force of a bullet, then it's probably possible right?

@Preid: No
Back to top Go down
Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator
Fangy

Number of posts : 8314
Username Change Points : 14227
Registration date : 2009-03-23
Mood : Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Cheerful

PostSubject: Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird   Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:06 am

If you have a really long bendy arm you can shove it down someone's throat and out the other end
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird   Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:32 am

Fangy wrote:
If you have a really long bendy arm you can shove it down someone's throat and out the other end

Your arm cant fit inside an esophagus.
Back to top Go down
Steve
NH Member
NH Member
Steve

Number of posts : 7323
Username Change Points : 11443
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Mood : Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Relaxed

PostSubject: Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird   Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:11 am

I've changed my mind, now i think any force that could put your hand through a person's chest would probably destroy your hand
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

Mood : Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird Stressed

PostSubject: Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird   Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:13 am

Keep dreamin ahmed...
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird   Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 2:05 pm

preid1220 wrote:
Keep dreamin ahmed...

That's what people told everyone who is now famous.
Back to top Go down
Craig
NH Member
NH Member
Craig

Number of posts : 10059
Username Change Points : 19323
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird   Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:27 pm

It is physically impossible.

that's like asking if a car can pass through another car by collision.
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

PostSubject: Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird   Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:41 am

Craig wrote:
It is physically impossible.

that's like asking if a car can pass through another car by collision.
Would you believe me if I said I have seen that before?
Back to top Go down
Craig
NH Member
NH Member
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird   Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:05 pm

I'd take your word with skepticism.

What he's saying is also different considering there would be a majority of mass supposedly unaffected, just flesh and internals missing.

While with the car crash both cars would be severely destructed. Making it incredibly weak and easy to tear apart.

There would also be bones and layers of skin to pass through. Those alone make this a difficult task.
Back to top Go down
Craig
NH Member
NH Member
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird   Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:07 pm

Also, the typical car crash displays that both vehicles stop within each other, nothing making it through the other side.
Back to top Go down
Doc
NH Member
NH Member
Doc

Number of posts : 15155
Username Change Points : 15318
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird   Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:42 pm

try it on me
Back to top Go down
Craig
NH Member
NH Member
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird   Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:29 pm

you're a brick wall, no one can get through you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird   Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this physically possible, I dream of doing this...probably weird
Page 1 of 1