I don't want to live in this world anymore - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Horizons

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't want to live in this world anymore

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member
Ace

Number of posts : 4361
Username Change Points : 11270
Registration date : 2010-03-18
Mood : I don't want to live in this world anymore - Page 2 Cool

I don't want to live in this world anymore - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live in this world anymore   I don't want to live in this world anymore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:22 pm

It's Islam's fault that their culture is that way... Women weren't given explicit rights in the Quran, and many Muslim countries haven't changed that. Christians and Catholics used to be that way too, until they realized how stupid that principle was. Pakistan, Iran, and others are still unable to realize that.

There is nothing that even comes close to affecting culture as much as religion.
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61089
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : I don't want to live in this world anymore - Page 2 Tired

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live in this world anymore   I don't want to live in this world anymore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Ace wrote:
It's Islam's fault that their culture is that way... Women weren't given explicit rights in the Quran, and many Muslim countries haven't changed that. Christians and Catholics used to be that way too, until they realized how stupid that principle was. Pakistan, Iran, and others are still unable to realize that.

There is nothing that even comes close to affecting culture as much as religion.

Alright bro, take a look at this:

"O You who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will, and you should not treat them with harshness, that you may take away part of the Mahr (bridal-money given by the husband to his wife at time of marriage) you have given them, unless they commit open illegal sexual intercourse. And live with them honorably. If you dislike them, it may be that you dislike a thing and Allah brings
through it a great deal of good." (An-Nisa 4:19)

This verse is from a Sura (chapter/division) called "The Women" (An-Nisa). In the Qur'an no chapter is called "Man(male)". With that said read the verse that I quoted above ^

HUMAN RIGHTS TO WOMEN

"O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife (Eve), and from them both He created many men and women and fear Allah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of) the wombs (kinship). Surely, Allah is Ever and All-Watcher over you." (Al-Nisa 4:1)

And in the words of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW),

"Assuredly, women are the twin halves of men." (Sahih reported by Abu-Dawud (RA)

Islam does not blame Eve alone for the First Sin. The Quran makes it very clear that both Adam and Eve were tempted, that they both sinned and were both forgiven after their repentance. Allah (SWT) says in the Quran:

"Then Satan whispered suggestions to them both in order to uncover that which was hidden from them of their private parts (before); he said: "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree save you should become angels or become of the immortals." And he (Satan) swore by Allah to them both (saying): "Verily, I am one of the sincere well-wishers for you both." So he mislead them with deception. Then when they tasted of the tree, that which was hidden from them of their shame (private parts) became manifest to them and they began to stick together the leaves of Paradise over themselves (in order to cover their shame). And their Lord called out to them (saying): "Did I not forbid you that tree and tell you: Verily, Satan is an open enemy unto you?" They said: "Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers." (Allah) said: "Get down, one of you an enemy to the other (i.e. Adam, Eve, and Satan, etc.). On earth will be a dwelling-place for you and an enjoyment, - for a time." He said: "Therein you shall live, and therein you shall die, and from it you shall be brought out (i.e. resurrected)."(Al-A’raf 7:20-25)

In Islamic law a woman is an independent, unique individual in her own right. She has the same responsibilities towards herself, towards Allah (SWT) and towards other human beings as the male, and will be punished or rewarded in the Hereafter without discrimination towards her female gender.

Just look at this site: http://www.realislam.com/muslim_women.htm
Back to top Go down
Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member
Dark Flame99966

Number of posts : 6018
Username Change Points : 8587
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live in this world anymore   I don't want to live in this world anymore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Ace wrote:

U....wot m8?
Plz go. Your statement is 100% false.
Back to top Go down
Ace
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member
Ace

Number of posts : 4361
Username Change Points : 11270
Registration date : 2010-03-18
Mood : I don't want to live in this world anymore - Page 2 Cool

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live in this world anymore   I don't want to live in this world anymore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Dark Flame99966 wrote:

U....wot m8?
Plz go. Your statement is 100% false.

There is nothing that even comes close to affecting culture as much as religion. That is a fact.

What's the main difference between the United States / Germany / Japan and Iran / Pakistan / Somalia? Religion. It's the heart of most problems.

@ Ahmed's giant wall of text:

So those countries are clearly disobeying the Quran and are therefore not Islamic at all. They're phonies. And just when I thought I couldn't respect them any less...
Back to top Go down
jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
jj16802

Number of posts : 8328
Username Change Points : 11227
Registration date : 2007-11-30
Mood : I don't want to live in this world anymore - Page 2 Paranoid

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live in this world anymore   I don't want to live in this world anymore - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Take a gander at this:
Quote :
Young women were targeted because of their value as concubines or sex slaves in markets. The most common and enduring purpose for acquiring slaves in the Arab world was to exploit them for sexual purposes, writes Gordon. These women were nothing less than sexual objects who, with some limitations, were expected to make themselves available to their owners. . .Islamic law, as already noted, catered to the sexual interests of a man by allowing him to take as many as four wives at one time and to have as many concubines as his purse allowed. Young women and girls were often inspected before purchase in private areas of the slave market by the prospective buyer.
http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/SStephan/islamic_slavery.htm
First religion to grant equality between sexes my a**.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to live in this world anymore   I don't want to live in this world anymore - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't want to live in this world anymore
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2