FLCL Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Horizons

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FLCL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Craig
NH Member
NH Member
Craig

Number of posts : 10059
Username Change Points : 19323
Registration date : 2009-07-27
Mood : FLCL Tired

FLCL Empty
PostSubject: FLCL   FLCL I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:20 pm

Here are my thoughts on the anime (copy & pasted from my tumblr).
---
FLCL

So neither me or my computer have gotten any rest. But that’s because I’ve been watching anime, and good ones at that, so no regrets.

FLCL FLCL%201024x768%20Wallpaper%20035

The first one I saw was FLCL. When I first read the description of it I thought it was going to be like Beck, which of course I was totally wrong. I was hooked from the beginning of the first episode. From the manga style to making fun of South Park, the creators knew howto make a hit. The storyline isn’t really hard to follow, it’s just a bit strange at times. It’s also extremely short, but it’s more than you’d get from a movie. I was shocked at the ending, but that’s why I wow’ed through it.

Overall I gave it a 5/5 for keeping me entertained & I would definitely suggest this to a friend, no, to anyone who may or may not be interested.
Back to top Go down

FLCL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Horizons :: General Discussions :: Books/Movies/Music-
Jump to: