Dear New Horizons Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Horizons

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear New Horizons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Dear New Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Dear New Horizons   Dear New Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:12 pm

Most Sal's members have had enough of your complaining. Le Caire and Sultan got banned because they broke the rules. Pretty much the end of the discussion. Sal's is not run by dictactors and racists and nazis. Two muslims got banned and most people here freak out, sucking up to Le Caire. Sal's doesn't want to hear the crap that you've been posting everyday. Everyone knows you get together and post all of these topics, when the truth is nobody gives. Everybody is sick of your pets posting these topics and saying the same thing. They got banned, get the hell over it, and move on with your lives.

P.S: Go ahead ban me.
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61089
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : Dear New Horizons Tired

Dear New Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear New Horizons   Dear New Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:20 pm

I <3 Allah wrote:
Most Sal's members have had enough of your complaining. Le Caire and Sultan got banned because they broke the rules. Pretty much the end of the discussion. Sal's is not run by dictactors and racists and nazis. Two muslims got banned and most people here freak out, sucking up to Le Caire. Sal's doesn't want to hear the crap that you've been posting everyday. Everyone knows you get together and post all of these topics, when the truth is nobody gives. Everybody is sick of your pets posting these topics and saying the same thing. They got banned, get the hell over it, and move on with your lives.

P.S: Go ahead ban me.

Another Sals topic...

Anyhow, I didn't complain that i was banned. In fact, Im pleased that Im banned (I was getting to addicted to Sals anyways). You cant stop me from having my opinions of Sals forum. Anyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

"My pets" as you refer to them, I never told them to make topics about me being banned. (Ask them if you dont believe me)

Also dont worry, I dont think anyone will post anymore topics concernign us as the event is over by 2 days now...

(Trust me I got over it Wink )

P.S.: No I wont as you didn't do anything wrong. If you want to stay then welcome. If you would like to leave however, thats up to you.

Good day to you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dear New Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear New Horizons   Dear New Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:24 pm

People can have their own opinions, fine, but it would be nice if everyone would just cut it out and stop the bsing. And I wasn't really saying that you were complaining, I meant that everyone else was complaining.
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Dear New Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear New Horizons   Dear New Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:26 pm

I <3 Allah wrote:
People can have their own opinions, fine, but it would be nice if everyone would just cut it out and stop the bsing. And I wasn't really saying that you were complaining, I meant that everyone else was complaining.

I dont remember going to Sals making an account at saying "Z0mg Sals are dicta0rs!!"...I shared this opinion with the members at my forum. Some agreed, some didnt...Im fine with that.

Well, then I'm sorry, but I cant help you then, as I cant stop them...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dear New Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear New Horizons   Dear New Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:30 pm

I never said that you made an account saying that.
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Dear New Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear New Horizons   Dear New Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:32 pm

I <3 Allah wrote:
I never said that you made an account saying that.

I know.

But what I'm saying is that I cannot stop other people from saying what they want.
Back to top Go down
Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator
Hassan

Number of posts : 6555
Username Change Points : 10569
Registration date : 2007-10-23
Mood : Dear New Horizons Busy

Dear New Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear New Horizons   Dear New Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:34 pm

Basically, the whole fiasco was a thing of the past. Let's move forward. Topic closed!
Back to top Go down
Steve
NH Member
NH Member
Steve

Number of posts : 7323
Username Change Points : 11443
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Mood : Dear New Horizons Relaxed

Dear New Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear New Horizons   Dear New Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:34 pm

no, lets not close this topic. That would be like running away from the things this man has to say.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dear New Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear New Horizons   Dear New Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:35 pm

I still think that they should have enough commense sense to know that they're looking like idiots when every topic they make is being closed and people disagreeing with them. They should also know that they're getting nowhere and nothing is going to change.

Last edited by I &lt;3 Allah on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Dear New Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear New Horizons   Dear New Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:37 pm

I <3 Allah wrote:
I still think that they should have enough commense sense to know that they're looking like idiots when every topic they make is being closed and people disagreeing with them. They should also know that they're getting nowhere and nothing to going to change.

Hassan: Steve is right, let the member say what he wants Razz .

Secondly, ok so what do you want me to do?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dear New Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear New Horizons   Dear New Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:39 pm

As you said before, people can have their own opinions.

And I'm not really asking you to do anything, I'm just suggesting that they stop for their sake.
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Dear New Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear New Horizons   Dear New Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:41 pm

I <3 Allah wrote:
As you said before, people can have their own opinions.

And I'm not really asking you to do anything, I'm just suggesting that they stop for their sake.

Oh, in that case, dont worry, I garuntee you they stopped.
Back to top Go down
Steve
NH Member
NH Member
Steve

Number of posts : 7323
Username Change Points : 11443
Registration date : 2007-11-29
Mood : Dear New Horizons Relaxed

Dear New Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear New Horizons   Dear New Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:42 pm

from the sound of it they have questions they aren't getting answers to, although its probably true that sending a pm to the admin and mods would be a better way to find out than making new topics
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Dear New Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear New Horizons   Dear New Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:43 pm

Okay, then I have nothing left to say.

Topic can be closed.
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Dear New Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear New Horizons   Dear New Horizons I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:43 pm

Ok

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear New Horizons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear New Horizons   Dear New Horizons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear New Horizons
Page 1 of 1