Crazy Experiences  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Horizons

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy Experiences

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justice
NH Member
NH Member
Justice

Number of posts : 741
Username Change Points : 6401
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Mood : Crazy Experiences  Busy

Crazy Experiences  Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Experiences    Crazy Experiences  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:41 pm

ok so i was wandering around the greatest city in the world (new york of course) and i had some crazy Crazy Experiences in one day. First, i was on Sheep*** station (not sure if Hermione/Jk rowling/he-he is ok with me saying names) and i was this women who was eating this very disgusting looking food. All of a sudden she stopped eating and then poured the liquidy/solid food on the food on the floor. Dry Then she gave me this look as if she didn't do it even though she was doing it while i was looking at her and she was looking at me Laughing

Then one my way coming back home, i was on the train and two women and this dude was free styling rap. It was so funny and somewhat offensive. It was about rice, fried chicken (That was the funniest since they were black) and other foods. I would tell you the lyrics but Hermione/Jk rowling/he-she might censor it slanty

Anyone eles have crazy Experiences?
Back to top Go down
Fifi
NH Member
NH Member
Fifi

Number of posts : 7932
Username Change Points : 13314
Registration date : 2009-11-11
Mood : Crazy Experiences  Bored

Crazy Experiences  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Experiences    Crazy Experiences  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:43 pm

lol fried chicken Hilarious
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61089
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : Crazy Experiences  Tired

Crazy Experiences  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Experiences    Crazy Experiences  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:46 pm

"...i was this women who was eating this very disgusting looking food"

LMAO Rofl

And I don't care if you say station names...just not school names etc.

Lev you idiot, did you read my damn sig?? :] If you did you shouldn't ssay he-she. I made it VERY clear.

And you could post the lyrics in a spoiler box and write a warning next to it.
=====================
Yesterday when Hassan and I were wealking and talking about colleges and intellectual life, this crazy guy was doing this to...you know that tube thing that is on the street adn water coesm out of it? The fire departmenet uses it to get their water from to put out fires. Well it was opena dn this crazy guy was squirting it with his hands so that the water so it hits the windows of the passing drivers. It was CRAZY!
Back to top Go down
The Banker
NH Member
NH Member
The Banker

Number of posts : 15240
Username Change Points : 8501
Registration date : 2009-10-27
Mood : Crazy Experiences  Cool

Crazy Experiences  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Experiences    Crazy Experiences  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:47 pm

haha Razz

a few weeks ago some next drunk guy came up to me and he knew EVERYTHING about me.. lolz
it was bare freaky man... then he started poking me and blabbed on about soap..
at that point i started freaking out a bit and gave this polish guy a HELP ME look.. the polish man came over and lead the drunk man away... lmao

crazy noobs Rolling Eyes
BTW the man was Irish Hilarious
Back to top Go down
Justice
NH Member
NH Member
Justice

Number of posts : 741
Username Change Points : 6401
Registration date : 2010-04-29
Mood : Crazy Experiences  Busy

Crazy Experiences  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Experiences    Crazy Experiences  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Marwa wrote:
haha Razz

a few weeks ago some next drunk guy came up to me and he knew EVERYTHING about me.. lolz
it was bare freaky man... then he started poking me and blabbed on about soap..
at that point i started freaking out a bit and gave this polish guy a HELP ME look.. the polish man came over and lead the drunk man away... lmao

crazy noobs Rolling Eyes
BTW the man was Irish Hilarious

Typical Irish people Jk jk lol

Once this blind guy came into the train and started to bang again the subway poll so hard i though it was gona fall off. slanty
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61089
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : Crazy Experiences  Tired

Crazy Experiences  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Experiences    Crazy Experiences  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:55 pm

This lady was about to stab a guy on a train because he had hung his coat (that was on a hanger) in the seta next to him lol...felt bad for him beacsue I could tell from his accent that he's an immigrant...but he was brave!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy Experiences  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy Experiences    Crazy Experiences  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Experiences
Page 1 of 1