A slight peek into my mind Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Horizons

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A slight peek into my mind

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

Number of posts : 10749
Username Change Points : 12013
Registration date : 2007-11-06
Mood : A slight peek into my mind Stressed

A slight peek into my mind Empty
PostSubject: A slight peek into my mind   A slight peek into my mind I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:52 am

The following is a passage that i had written today, and it was never intended to be read by others. I simply wrote this to chronicle the events of the day but if any of you want to see how i thin, then go ahead.

Quote :
March 13 2010, I feel inspired to write about the current storm that has blown its way into long island. I currently fear that the power may go out. the water is barley a light drizzle but this wind is worse than a hurricane! The last time I saw wind like this in when a tropical storm blew in a few years back but even then the fence stood afterwards. Back on the topic of the house, currently the fence is in shambles and we appeared to have lost the roof on our shed. I know the phone lines are down, for a rotten tree branch ripped them down earlier today. The powers been iffy, going on and off, on and off, and the internet has been down since five. The wind is haunting; howling followed by a slight shaking is more frightful than staring off the edge of a large building, for suddenly my sanctuary is not to secure. Earlier when I went out to pick up dinner the car had actually been lifted up by the sheer force of the wind. I fear for my father and brother’s safety, being firemen it is there responsibility to be out in this weather no sane person would ever willingly go into.
Back to top Go down
The Banker
NH Member
NH Member
The Banker

Number of posts : 15240
Username Change Points : 8501
Registration date : 2009-10-27
Mood : A slight peek into my mind Cool

PostSubject: Re: A slight peek into my mind   A slight peek into my mind I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:20 am

wow.. i'm well glad i don't live where u live :S
hope ur dad and bro are ok =)
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61089
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : A slight peek into my mind Tired

PostSubject: Re: A slight peek into my mind   A slight peek into my mind I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:38 am

Pried I know exactly what you are talking about slanty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slight peek into my mind   A slight peek into my mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slight peek into my mind
Page 1 of 1