Lies Against Jesus (as) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Horizons

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lies Against Jesus (as)

Go down 
+5
Egyptian Gazelle
Fangy
preid1220
Ahmed
Doc
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Doc
NH Member
NH Member
Doc

Number of posts : 15155
Username Change Points : 15318
Registration date : 2007-10-25
Mood : Lies Against Jesus (as) Relaxed

Lies Against Jesus (as) Empty
PostSubject: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:10 pm

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لاَ تَغْلُواْ فِي دِينِكُمْ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ إِلاَّ الْحَقِّ إِنَّمَا الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ اللّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُ أَلْقَاهَا إِلَى مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌ مِّنْهُ فَآمِنُواْ بِاللّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ ثَلاَثَةٌ انتَهُواْ خَيْرًا لَّكُمْ إِنَّمَا اللّهُ إِلَـهٌ وَاحِدٌ سُبْحَانَهُ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ لَّهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَات وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ وَكَفَى بِاللّهِ وَكِيلاً

O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: Nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His apostles. Say not "Trinity" : desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is one Allah. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

(Surah An-Nisa : 171)

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَـكِن شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُواْ فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ مَا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلاَّ اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not

(Surah An-Nisa : 157)

I extend this challenge to all of Christendom (well atleast all you noobs on this forum Rolling Eyes ) to prove that Jesus was divine, the "son of God", died on the cross, and to prove that the "Trinity" really exists .. use the Bible if you wish ...
Back to top Go down
Doc
NH Member
NH Member
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:21 pm

11 views and no replies?

you mean you're scared to debate a guy with penguins in his avatar and sig?
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61089
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : Lies Against Jesus (as) Tired

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Maybe they can't debate?
Back to top Go down
Doc
NH Member
NH Member
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:29 pm

i know steve isnt a christian but he has more than readily defended christianity before ... and preid is a catholic so where is he?
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

Number of posts : 10749
Username Change Points : 12013
Registration date : 2007-11-06
Mood : Lies Against Jesus (as) Stressed

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:45 pm

i just got on here you cowardly rock worshiper, You Muslims learn only what is necessary to control you by for con man Mohamed whom you praise higher than the lord himself. You fake books sicken me and they fact that you know nothing about roman execution does not help. The cross is designed to make whoever is attached to it die by there own hand by forcing the body forwards and restricting the airways, no mortal could survive not even the son of god whom had died for the sins of man. What has you Mohamed ever done, what trials did your fake endure in order to show his dedication?
Back to top Go down
Doc
NH Member
NH Member
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:26 pm

lol the pathetic cross worshiper has nothing but insults to throw ... ironic how it is you who has exalted a mere man to pagan god like status when you accuse us of doing so.. also ironic that you accuse our book when you're own scholars have admitted that what you possess today isn't what was revealed to Moses, Abraham, David, or Jesus (pbut)... rather it was written by "religious authorities" ... ever heard of the JEDP theory?

alright so you want to tackle the issue of crucifixion (or rather crucifiction)? Can you explain why the gospels are not in harmony or homogeneous with one another when it comes to narrating this important event?
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:14 am

Sayf wrote:
lol the pathetic cross worshiper has nothing but insults to throw ... ironic how it is you who has exalted a mere man to pagan god like status when you accuse us of doing so.. also ironic that you accuse our book when you're own scholars have admitted that what you possess today isn't what was revealed to Moses, Abraham, David, or Jesus (pbut)... rather it was written by "religious authorities" ... ever heard of the JEDP theory?

alright so you want to tackle the issue of crucifixion (or rather crucifiction)? Can you explain why the gospels are not in harmony or homogeneous with one another when it comes to narrating this important event?

different people recount the events differently, the same thing happens in cases today, it's human nature and unlike you we dont worship the cross we worship the lord and the cross is symbolism to represent his noble sacrifice. Muslims can not even find there own holy grounds they need to steal it from the jews in order to further there rock worship!
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:15 am

Fool, please listen.

Muslims didn't steal anything. Christianity is a continuation of Judaism. Islam is a continuation of Christianity.

That's it. No stealing.
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:22 am

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:
Fool, please listen.

Muslims didn't steal anything. Christianity is a continuation of Judaism. Islam is a continuation of Christianity.

That's it. No stealing.

the jews disagree and your rock is on the grounds Solomon's temple. The only reason Islamic temples were built here was to persecute the jews and try to force Islamic domination.
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:25 am

Fool, show us your links of this nonsense:

The only reason Islamic temples were built here was to persecute the jews and try to force Islamic domination.
-------------------------------------
Also yeah, Jews deny the Christians as well.
Back to top Go down
Doc
NH Member
NH Member
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:37 am

wow this guy is just being unreasonable and hateful now with the insults ...

preid do you realize that none of the gospel writers were eyewitnesses to the event? There are atleast 20 contradictions between the accounts... Also, can you explain this phenomenon:

Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus' side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water. (John 19:34)

And this is after the alleged "death" ... you would think that after death this wouldn't happen since the blood would start to coagulate .. but instead this is a sign of a pulse and life ... there shouldn't be any blood pressure from a dead body with dead heart ...

Last edited by Sayf on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:40 am

Sayf wrote:
wow this guy is just being unreasonable and hateful now with the insults ...

preid do you realize that none of the gospel writers were eyewitnesses to the event? There are atleast 20 contradictions between the accounts... Also, can you explain this phenomenon:

Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus' side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water. (John 19:34)

And this is after the alleged "death" ... you would think that after death this wouldn't happen since the blood would start to coagulate .. but instead this is a sign of a pulse and life ... there shouldn't be any blood pressure from a dead body ...

he is divine and in rigamorus(spelling?) the blood would gather in his lower body so when pierced given that there is gravity the blood may flow out, then again we call also look at this on a philosophical view as in his death 'baptized' the human race and forgave there sins.
Back to top Go down
Doc
NH Member
NH Member
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:46 am

preid1220 wrote:

he is divine and in rigamorus(spelling?)

woah buddy lets not get ahead of ourselves Rolling Eyes

that has yet to be established...

Quote :
the blood would gather in his lower body so when pierced given that there is gravity the blood may flow out, then again we call also look at this on a philosophical view as in his death 'baptized' the human race and forgave there sins.

did he even saying he was dying to forgive your sins? where did this nonsense idea come from?

Besides the effects of gravity wouldn't cause a sudden burst of body fluids to be ejected from the body, as described in the verse ... rather the blood and water would leak out if anything

Last edited by Sayf on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:48 am

Jesus will deny you on Judgement day and all the other Christians on Judgement day.
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:11 am

umm no, I have lived a good life and unlike you i stand by my faith but i dont let it own me, It's extremist like you who caused 9/11 to justify your greedy goals with the mask of religion. Btw my father was a paramedic and he has witnessed copses exploding like described before so it is possible.
Back to top Go down
Doc
NH Member
NH Member
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:21 pm

alright this guy is just talkin crap now ...
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:58 pm

and you have all ways been talking crap, I'm just returning your words with a new spin.
Back to top Go down
Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator
Fangy

Number of posts : 8314
Username Change Points : 14227
Registration date : 2009-03-23
Mood : Lies Against Jesus (as) Cheerful

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:02 pm

preid1220 wrote:
i just got on here you cowardly rock worshiper, You Muslims learn only what is necessary to control you by for con man Mohamed whom you praise higher than the lord himself. You fake books sicken me and they fact that you know nothing about roman execution does not help. The cross is designed to make whoever is attached to it die by there own hand by forcing the body forwards and restricting the airways, no mortal could survive not even the son of god whom had died for the sins of man. What has you Mohamed ever done, what trials did your fake endure in order to show his dedication?
I'll take the Christian side in this debate.
Back to top Go down
Doc
NH Member
NH Member
Doc

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:30 pm

preid1220 wrote:
and you have all ways been talking crap, I'm just returning your words with a new spin.

you're the fool that came in here with the rock worshiping BS and now since you can't defend you're own beliefs you start with ad hominem attacks

what else can you learn from your repulsive book
Back to top Go down
Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member
Egyptian Gazelle

Number of posts : 4703
Username Change Points : 9960
Registration date : 2009-10-06
Mood : Lies Against Jesus (as) Bored

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:47 pm

where did you get this rock worshipping idea from?? I hope your not talkin about the ka3ba, cuz that just called ignorance
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:08 am

the rock worshiping is actually a joke and i dont mean harm by it, I'm simply stating that alot of the significant items in Islamic culture revolves around rocks. Also i would like this thread to be locked because i fell it is only causing flaming and tension.
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:09 am

And what are the "significant rocks" in Islam Pried. I want to know.
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:12 am

the black stone in mecca, Dome of the Rock, ect
Back to top Go down
Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member
Egyptian Gazelle

Number of posts : 4703
Username Change Points : 9960
Registration date : 2009-10-06
Mood : Lies Against Jesus (as) Bored

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:15 am

Etc: A sign to make others believe that you know more than you actually do.
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:16 am

Dome of the Rock is a Mosque.

Lies Against Jesus (as) 451

Ok...what's wrong with the black stone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lies Against Jesus (as)   Lies Against Jesus (as) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lies Against Jesus (as)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next