Is this the most useless poll? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Horizons

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is this the most useless poll?

Go down 
2 posters

Most useless poll?
100% yes
Is this the most useless poll? I_vote_lcap0%Is this the most useless poll? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
90% yes
Is this the most useless poll? I_vote_lcap0%Is this the most useless poll? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
80% yes
 0% [ 0 ]
70% yes
 0% [ 0 ]
60% yes
 0% [ 0 ]
50% yes
 0% [ 0 ]
40% yes
 0% [ 0 ]
30% yes
 0% [ 0 ]
20% yes
 0% [ 0 ]
10% yes
 0% [ 0 ]
not sure
 0% [ 0 ]
10% no
 0% [ 0 ]
20% no
 0% [ 0 ]
30% no
 0% [ 0 ]
40% no
 0% [ 0 ]
50% no
 0% [ 0 ]
60% no
 0% [ 0 ]
70% no
 0% [ 0 ]
80% no
 0% [ 0 ]
90% no
 0% [ 0 ]
100% no
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
samthedragon
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 844
Username Change Points : 6177
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Is this the most useless poll? Empty
PostSubject: Is this the most useless poll?   Is this the most useless poll? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:05 pm

cast your votes!
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61089
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : Is this the most useless poll? Tired

Is this the most useless poll? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the most useless poll?   Is this the most useless poll? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:28 pm

This is straight out, spam

Back to top Go down

Is this the most useless poll?
Page 1 of 1